WARRANTY: 6 MONTHS
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
24x 1Gbe 10/100/1000 + 4x SFP
• Twenty Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and four dual-purpose uplinks (10/100/1000BASE-T or SFP)
• 1 RU, fixed-configuration switch
• Entry-level enterprise-class intelligent services
• LAN Base image installed
The Catalyst 2960 Series offers the following benefits:
• Intelligent features at the network edge, such as sophisticated access control lists (ACL) and enhanced security.
• Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink. Each dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time.
• Network control and bandwidth optimization through advanced QoS, granular rate-limiting, ACLs, and multicast services.
• Network security through a wide range of authentication methods, data encryption technologies, and network admission control based on users, ports, and MAC addresses.
• Easy network configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting as part of the mid-market or branch solution using the embedded Device Manager and Cisco Network Assistant.
• Auto-configuration for specialized applications using Cisco Smartports