- The website getprice.pl is operated by Kamila Pawłowska conducting business activity under the business name Geprice.pl Kamila Pawłowska with its registered office at ul. Jana Czochralskiego 3, 61-248 Poznań, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 302047574, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5552075151, registered in the Central Business Activity Register (hereinafter reffered to as „Seller”).
- These Terms and Conditions define the following:
- Customer – a party shopping at the getprice.pl online store who is a natural person with full legal capacity or a legal person or unincorporated entity with statutory legal capacity;
- Consumer – Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code act of 23 April 1964, i.e., a natural person performing a legal action with the trader that is not directly related to his or her business or professional activity;
- Seller - Geprice.pl Kamila Pawłowska, ul. Jana Czochralskiego 3, 61-248 Poznań, NIP:5552075151, REGON: 302047574
- Goods – movables available at the getprice.com online store, which may be subject to a sale agreement;
- Order – Customer's declaration of intent to enter into a contract of sale with the Seller, specifying in particular the type and quantity of Goods;
Contract - agreement for the sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using means of distance communication, via getprice.pl online store;
- Contract - agreement for the sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using means of distance communication, via getprice.pl online store;
- Remote agreement – an agreement concluded under an organized distance contracting scheme, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the agreement;
1. The Goods ordered at the getprice.pl online store are delivered via one of the available carriers or postal operators selected by Customer. You may also collect the Goods in person at the following address: ul. Jana Czochralskiego, 61-248 Poznań.
2. Delivery lead time depends on :
- order processing time (time from the moment of placing the order to the moment of handing over the goods to the carrier or postal operator; includes order completion, payment processing, invoicing and preparing the goods for shipment)
- delivery time depending on the delivery method and carrier selected by Customer
3. The order processing time is specified separately for each product available at getprice.pl store.
GENERAL RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR CONTRACTS - FOR CONSUMERS
1. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason and without costs (except for point 8). To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Notification has to be sent by means of a clear statement e.g.:
- letter sent to the following address: Getprice.pl Kamila Pawłowska, ul. Czochralskiego 3, 61-248 Poznań
- e-mail sent to email@example.com).
2. You can use an example of a model withdrawal form (Attachment No. 2 to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights - Dz. U. z 2014 roku, poz. 827) but it is not obligatory.
3. The period of revocation is fourteen days from the day:
- You or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, who has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- Where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, owns the last goods if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately;
- On which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, owns the last goods if you have ordered a product that is delivered in several partial shipments or pieces.
4. In case of the withdrawal from the remote agreement , the agreement is regarded non included.
5. If you withdraw from this contract, we will send you all payments received from you, including delivery charges (excluding the additional costs - costs resulting from choosing a different type of delivery than the best standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of this contract is received. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
6. You should return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, to return to us or to hand over,unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods himself. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. Address for returns: ul. Jana Czochralskiego 3, 61-248 Poznań, Poland.
7. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
8. Possible costs associated with the consumer's withdrawal from the contract that you as a Consumer are obligated to incur:
- Costs resulting from the chosen method of delivery, if it is different from the least expensive regular method of delivery we offer
- Direct costs of the return if send (e.g. packaging cost).
GENERAL RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR CONTRACTS - FOR NON CONSUMERS
- The following sections of the Terms and Conditions apply only to Customers and Service Recipients who are not Consumers.
- The Seller shall have the right to withdraw from the sales agreement concluded with a Customer who is not a consumer within 14 calendar days of its conclusion. In this case, the withdrawal from the sales Agreement may take place without giving any reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a Consumer in relation to the Seller.
- The seller has the right to limit the available payment methods. The Seller has the right to require making a prepayment in whole or in part.
- After receiving the goods by the carrier, the Customer shall bear all the benefits and burdens associated with the goods, including the risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for loss or damage to the goods and for delay in transport.
- The Customer should always check with the postman/courier if the package has no signs of external damage. If the package is damaged, the carrier should be notified of the objections together with a description of the damage.
- Pursuant to Article 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty for the Product towards a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be excluded.
- The Seller's liability towards a Customer who is not a Consumer is limited- both for a single claim and for all claims in total, up to the amount of the price paid and the delivery costs under the Sales Agreement. The Seller shall be liable only for typical damages foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract and shall not be liable for lost profits in relation to a Customer who is not a consumer.
- In case of lack of possibility of repair or replacement of the goods for the same or similar one with the same parameters (stock unavailability), the seller reserves the right to refund the money.
- For the duration of the warranty consideration or repair, the seller may provide the buyer with replacement goods of equivalent performance.
- The Customer may submit complaints using any legally permitted method, including e-mail, letter or phone call. Any questions concerning complaints may be clarified by calling +48 787 235 434 on business days from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complained Goods should be send to the following address: Getprice.pl Kamila Pawłowska, ul. Jana Czochralskiego 3, 61-248 Poznań, NIP: 5552075151, Regon: 302047574
- Complaints are dealt with immediately, however no later than within 10 working days.
OUT-OF COURT SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Detailed information about the possibility to use out-of-court settlement of disputes by the Customer who is a Consumer are available in the offices or on websites of consumer spokesperson, social organisations for consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection and at the following web addresses of The Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: